Do any of these statements ring true for you?
- “I have a great product or service but not enough hours in the day to promote it as much as I should.”
- “I’ve spent money on a website but know I could do more to attract visitors.”
- “I’ve looked at things like advertising and leaflets, but it’s difficult to say how effective they are.”
- “I want to work with people who understand my business and will work hard to ensure its ongoing success.”
- “I don’t want to get left behind by competitors with bigger budgets.”
PR and marketing for small businesses
Having a great product or service is critical in establishing a business. Planning a marketing strategy, getting yourself noticed in the press and attracting more customers is essential for growing it.
Larger PR and marketing companies don’t have the time to get to know your business, and their fees can be impractical.
Successful small companies are always run by a core team with a lot of expertise in their area. When you need some advice and a couple of extra hands with marketing and PR, you don’t want an “external agency,” you deserve an extension to this team.
Marketing and PR agency based in Malvern, Worcestershire
Based in the unlikely technology hub of Malvern in Worcestershire, our team at Williams PR works with a growing network of small, medium and larger organisations, growing business with a combination of the latest digital marketing technology and traditional PR and marketing strategy.
Williams PR has clients located throughout the UK, including those in the Leisure, Food and Beverage and IT sectors.
Williams PR will work with you to get noticed, find more customers and engage the ones you already have. You made your business. We can help you grow it!
About Rowenna Williams BA (Hons) ACIM, managing director of Williams PR
Williams PR is managed by Rowenna Williams. Rowenna previously worked for a broad range of public and private sector organisations in various marketing communications functions, and is a fully qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).